As the official voice of California community college faculty in academic and professional matters, the Academic Senate for California Community Colleges (ASCCC) is committed to advancing inclusion, diversity, equity, anti-racism, accessibility, student learning, and student success. The ASCCC acts to:
- Empower faculty to engage in local and statewide dialog and take action for continued improvement of teaching, learning, and faculty participation in governance
- Lead and advocate proactively for the development of policies, processes, and practices
- Include diverse faculty, perspectives, and experiences that represent our student populations
- Develop faculty as local and statewide leaders through personal and professional development
- Engage faculty and system partners through collegial consultation
Faculty leading change, serving students, and advancing inclusion, diversity, equity, anti-racism, and accessibility.